Student Teaching Assistants Announced
By: Vanessa van Rensburg
The Love To Dance Academy would like to introduce our new Student Teaching Assistants for the period: September 7, 2016 - November 30, 2016.
We received several applications from Love To Dance Students and after careful review, observation and interviews, the three available positions have been filled.
- Alexia Clarke
- Julia Dobson-Gill
- Felize Omori
In these three students we identified the following characteristics, which is absolutely crucial for the program to be a success:
- Tremendous dedication
- Ability to accept critique
- Care and compassion toward other students
- Kind and gentle approach to younger students
- Helpful at all times
- Level of maturity
- Excellent attendance
- Pride in being a part of the Love To Dance Academy
- Loyalty towards the Love To Dance Academy
- Genuine love for dance
WOULD YOU LIKE TO APPLY FOR THE STUDENT TEACHING ASSISTANT PROGRAM?
Students interested in applying for the next teaching assistant program (Starting December 7, 2016) must submit a letter of application to the Love To Dance Academy Program Director: Lizette Nel. Students' acceptance into the program is based on a review of their application letter, personal characteristics and eligibility. Students may apply for a maximum of 2 Student Teaching Assistant hours per week.
Applications must be received no later than November 25, 2016. Please submit using one or both of the methods below:
- Via E-mail with a subject line: STUDENT TEACHING ASSISTANT APPLICATION
- Hard Copy, envelope addressed to; The Program Director: Lizette Nel.